暂未添加该信息。

订阅本站的 RSS 2.0 新闻组

gru7888j8k主页 >> 文章 >> 我的文章 >> 浏览信息《Ugg Pflegemittel " he said.》

我的文章 | 评论(0) | 阅读(259)
    查看详细访友列表 访友脚印

星期四   晴天 
    主题 Ugg Pflegemittel " he said.

,Ugg Pflegemittel

"I'm not taking a break just to get to the World Cup,Ugg Boots Online Germany," he said.

Hansen is confident Carter's break will have the same positive impact as it did on All Blacks captain Richie McCaw,Ugg Herren Hausschuhe.

"There has to be something within to get you out of bed every day to achieve the goals you set.

The 31-year-old will take a six-month break after this tour to refresh his body and assess his targets.

"Things that may have worked for you for eight or 10 years are not going to work now, and you have to accept that and evolve," he says.

AAP

Prince Charles turns 65,Ugg Stiefel Munchen, officially qualifying for the British pension but still waiting to ascend to the throne.

Carter says at the beginning of his career he could routinely go for a run the day after a Test.

"As time goes on that becomes more challenging,Ugg Herren Hilgard, but I still have that drive."

All Blacks great Dan Carter has his sights trained beyond the 2015 World Cup.

Topics: rugby-union, sport, new-zealand
      Prince becomes a pensioner  

"We've seen it with Richard, when you've played as many Test matches as these guys,Ugg Boots Australia Online Shop, you need to step out of it both mentally and physically.

However, coach Steve Hansen says Carter's determination to remain at the top and keep improving can't be ignored.

"For Dan it's more of a physical thing."

It was a different story now,?Amazon Ugg Boots Damen, with body management becoming a major part of his week.

Flanker McCaw took a six-month "sabbatical" this year and Hansen says the 32-year-old has returned playing the best rugby he has seen from him.

"As long as he's got the desire and ability to perform, then we'll pick him, because he's going to be world-class," Hansen said.

Young playmakers Aaron Cruden and Beauden Barrett loom as serious threats for his number 10 jersey,Ugg Boots Gunstig Test.

"I want longevity. I want to play for a few years after the World Cup."

Injuries have impacted heavily on the prolific fly half over the past two years,Ugg Boots Lila, meaning he will reach the 100-Test mark against England on Saturday considerably later than most would have predicted.

"It's pretty harsh judging a guy when this is the first time he's played three Tests in a row for the last 18 months,Original Ugg Boots Australia Gunstig."

However, he already knows the tournament hosted by England in 2015 will not be his final stop of a brilliant career.

相关的主题文章:
    gru7888j8k 发表于:2013/11/21 14:41:00

评论/回复:
    用户名:
    验  证 码: 点击获取验证码
    标题:  生成一个支付宝交易,支付宝买卖交易,免费、安全、快速!
    内容: